Saturday, September 13, 2008

my physical studio space



this is my studio space. i find that i work best in a messy environment. i think this has to do with the fact that i spent 4 years at pratt where things haven't been cleaned since 1888. i don't use the telescope often as the light pollution tends to drown out the stars...it makes a nice clothing rack though.



this is my pretty dressform. she used to have a name but i felt that this humanized her and i felt weird about sticking pins at random into a human being without being a licensed acupuncturist.




this is my best friend, otherwise known as a singer home sewing machine. i'm hoping to find a friend for him, preferably of the serger variety. does anyone know where i can find one of these? or rather, an inexpensive one of these? let me know...

No comments: