Monday, September 15, 2008

the "fiona" hoodie



this is my latest hoodie, named "fiona" after the lovely girl that it's for! i used a different plaid for the lining and piping and i added piping along the center front zipper for a change (if you don't like it fiona just let me know...i can't change it but i can give it to someone else and make you a new one..haha)



below is a detail shot of the plaid piping along the pocket openings and the center zip...
oh sweet! the lines match up to make a chevron pattern...i'll just pretend i did that on purpose. heehee.








description: center zip hoodie with cotton plaid-lined hood and cotton plaid piping along pocket openings and center front, center front pockets
materials: cotton, cotton plaid


here's an awesome garment tag that my friend jon so kindly made for me (thanks jon!!) they were meant for my organic cotton scarves but i think they'll do just fine on some actual clothing. sorry that it's a tad blurry...my camera was being uncooperative.

No comments: